Tuesday, 22 April 2014

A new trailer for my horror film Beautiful

Dear readers,

                        please find below the latest trailer of my horror film Beautiful. I'm impressed that I remembered what all the buttons in Adobe Premiere do to enough of an extent to be able to put this trailer together; it's been around eight months. There was a heart-stopping moment during which I thought I'd lost all of it, and yes, quite a few hours work goes into creating a few seconds footage. Thankfully I didn't succumb to the urge to make whining sounds while quivering, and managed to retrieve the thing.


It's been an odd few months since last filming; in some ways it feels far longer ago. There have losses, disappointments and stresses, so it hasn't been the easiest of times, though certainly not completely devoid of good times too. But it is evidence that life gets in the way of those bigger projects, I'm eternally grateful for the patience of cast and crew and am quite looking forward to getting stuck into filming again.

I hope you enjoy the footage, I hope for those who have followed the project it reignites interest, and lets you know this project is far from dead in the water. Thanks for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment